Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thanks Daddy!


Cesar Millan with Daddy and Daddy's protege, Junior.

Daddy, Cesar Millan's famous pit bull ambassador died on February 19th. Daddy was something really special. He was the epitome of the calm, assertive energy that is the hallmark of Cesar's dog physchology methods.

If you're a regular reader of this blog you will already know that I am a huge fan of Cesar Millan. I'm also a huge fan of Daddy. Every time he came on "The Dog Whisperer" to help an unstable dog I had the same reaction. I said out loud, "Daddy," in that voice you save for really special dogs. I'm not kidding. Every time I saw him on television I had the same reaction. This feeling of peace and joy came over me. This dog had, and still has, some serious mojo!

This morning I was reading some of the e-mail messages about Daddy on Cesar's website and had to stop. I became seriously choked up, which is a challenging state of being when you have a live radio show to present. Here is a link to some of the tributes to Daddy.

So long Daddy, and thanks to Cesar and his family for sharing you with the rest of us.

No comments: